Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This year was my first year making Thanksgiving dinner and I think it turned out alright!  Adam liked it and we are both stuffed so that's all that matters.  Here our some pictures of our first Thanksgiving as a married couple!

I attempted to create a centerpiece - looked better when the candles were lit.



Our favorite - "Amy's" Salad

Ok, I know this is a lot of food for two but what can I say, I am my mother's daughter!

We hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!  Now time to prepare our Black Friday shopping startegy - happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, I am not so sure I could replicate that without my mom, but looks like you did amazing. I hope black Friday went well, we did pretty good over here, although we chose not to go out till seven. I miss you, keep updating!

    ReplyDelete