Sunday, February 20, 2011

Globetrotters

What a fun weekend!  Justin & Grethe came to visit us this weekend and we had a great time!  We love it when they come - never a dull moment! Our weekend consisted of watching the embarrassing Cougar loss, shopping and getting great deals at the outlets, enjoying a fun dinner and then laughing till we cried (ok maybe that was just me) at the Harlem Globetrotters.  The Harlem Globetrotters were in town and I have never seen them so I was super excited!  We ended up getting good tickets and then getting even better seats (sadly, there weren't very many people at the show).  We ended up sitting just right of half court and only four rows up!  Aside from the Nazi usher at Comcast Arena, we had a blast!







 Big G was by far my favorite (see laughing till I cried comment above).



No comments:

Post a Comment