Sunday, February 13, 2011

One year ago today...

Adam popped the question!  Ok, so it was actually on Valentine's Day last year but we decided to celebrate tonight.  I made one of Adam's very favorite meals - bbq ribs.  This was actually what I made last year too but this year we actually got to eat it while it was still hot!  To add a little festiveness to the meal, I stopped at the store on my way home and grabbed some sparkling cider - our favorite!  I also decided to make the mashed potatoes pink!  I have to admit I thought I was pretty creative on this one (too bad they look really un-appetizing in the photo - they were delicious, I promise!). 


The cider wasn't cold when I got it at the store so Adam made a make-shift, yet festive ice bucket!

(And yes, we eat at the coffee table - if you saw our dining room table you'd know why...)

Happy Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment